Monday, August 18, 2008

Coming Attractions




My apologies for not posting, but the day job proved to be more consuming then usual last week. Since I like consuming, especially food, I felt it only wise to attend to it.

I do have two coming attactions to talk about. First, I'm reading the manuscript version of Carol A. Buchanan's historical novel God's Thunderbolt: The Vigilantes of Montana. It's quite interesting, set in Civil War Era Montana, where the nearest official settlement was hundreds of miles away.

Second, my friend Jeff Duntemann offered to send me a copy of his science fiction short story collection Souls In Silicon. Most of these works were published professionally in various SF magazines, but Jeff is releasing them as an anthology through his Copperwood Press imprint. So, be patient - more content is coming!

Edited to add: Jeff has just put up a link to Souls In Silicon.

No comments: