Monday, May 26, 2008

So things are a little quiet in the POD clubhouse again. Just to let you know I am still alive I thought I had better post. But I just finished edits on one book and have two short stories to finish by the end of the month. Not to mention that little thing I call my career, which is actually going quite well. That means I spend more time doing it, and less time doing this. That said, the peeps have requested and are presumably reading some books. So more reviews should be coming up.

Currently, next to my chair are 1) 'Elemental Woman' by Ron Miller--I've looked through it once but will go through a few more times before I can write something sensible about it. Also 2) 'The Scientific World View' by Glen Borchart. It's a pretty dense book about a subject I already have some detailed opinions about, so that's going to take a while to read and even longer to decide how to review it. Finally 3) 'IM' by Rick Reed which is a just a bit dark for me now. I'll read that later. There are a bunch of other books on my shelf or desktop and I am putting a moratorium on getting anything new until I clear the deck a bit.

I'll try and round up what the others are working on and let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IM was pretty good. (I've been a big Reed fan from day one!) His latest, ORIENTATION, which was just released last week, looks very promising.

Happy Reading!